Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Message from Owen, Blog Administrator

Hello Everyone,
This is Owen I am in Charge of this website! I would first like to thank all of you for viewing this site and viewing it often! Sometimes there are long periods of time where there are no posts, but please check back as the links on this page are being updated constantly! The photos page has been updated and all of the links on the right hand side of this page! If you would like to email chase the link is included on the right hand side of this page. I would like to address an issue! Comments left on this site by some people are not polite and there for are removed immediately, most of the comments come about from the information on this site. I am asking you please do not write these comments on the comments page, please send me an email(email address at bottom of this post) and let me know about the issue! Some comments are read by Chase's Family and can be discouraging! I am responsible for the information on this page, I sometimes edit the information do to space. But please if you are upset about his web page contact me and not the family as it is my problem to deal with! I thank everyone once again for viewing and please check back often!

Owen Fritz
Blog Admin
My email address is owenfritz@gmail.com if you have any problems or questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Chase's Photo's

Check them out they have been updated! Click Here or on Link Below!

Don't Forget About The Links Below!

The links below have current information on them! Please Check Them Out!

      We would like to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts. We would also like to thank Rev. Dee Whaley and Martha Whaley with Compassionate Ministries in Clyde.


If you would like to send Chase something you may do so at his home address which is 4242 CR 231 Clyde, OH 43410!



     There has been a fund set up for Chase, if you would like to donate please mail your donations to: Chase Berger Fund P.O.BOX 216 Clyde, OH 43410. Or you may stop in at any Old Fort Bank.