Sunday, January 29, 2006

Cleveland

Hello Everyone, Chase is now in Cleveland where he will be staying for the next 6 weeks. He will be coming home for the weekends. It is going to be a long 6 weeks, but I know in my heart and with God's Greatness that all will be well! Chase had a good day as he went to church and then had a celebration for his birthday with Grandpa Hemmer, Rose,& Family. Uncle David was playing with Chase today and all went well. Chase will be staying at the Ronald McDonald House during his stay. This site is often updated daily and always updated when new information comes in. I would like to know how I am doing, and if you have any new suggestions or questions for me? Please E-Mail me (owen fritz, jane hemmer) @ chasesblog@yahoo.com. Thank you for your input. Chase says he loves everyone and thanks you all for your thoughts, prayers, and support!

Please keep Chase and his family in your prayers.Thank You for your Prayers and Thoughts.God Bless You!

Please Feel free to leave a comment by clicking on "comments" below!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chase, this is your great great uncle chuck.. i will be at your big party that your having and we will have lots of fun there.. god bless you. uncle chuck

January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chase. You don't know me, but I've read your story and I think you are a very brave boy. You stay strong sweetie, and you are in my prayers.

Don't give up. I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small. ~Dr.Seuss~

January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chase. You don't know me, but I've read your story and I think you are a very brave boy. You stay strong sweetie, and you are in my prayers.

Don't give up. I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small. ~Dr.Seuss~

January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Chase's Photo's

Check them out they have been updated! Click Here or on Link Below!

Don't Forget About The Links Below!

The links below have current information on them! Please Check Them Out!

      We would like to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts. We would also like to thank Rev. Dee Whaley and Martha Whaley with Compassionate Ministries in Clyde.


If you would like to send Chase something you may do so at his home address which is 4242 CR 231 Clyde, OH 43410!



     There has been a fund set up for Chase, if you would like to donate please mail your donations to: Chase Berger Fund P.O.BOX 216 Clyde, OH 43410. Or you may stop in at any Old Fort Bank.